Disclaimer, Copyright and Trademark Notice of Disclaimer @1992-2013 Sunnforest Group
The sunnforest.com and sunnforest mark and logos are service marks of Sunnforest Group.All other trademarks,service marks, and logos used in this site are the trademarks, service marks and/or logos of their respective owners. Sunnforest is in no way associated with them (unless otherwise stated) other than the fact we sell their products and or parts. The information published on this website was valid at the time of publication.
Sunnforest reserves the right to make changes and improvements at any time and without notice. This includes,but is not limited to, prices,specifications, options, features and models, which are subject to change without notice. Sunnforest assumes no liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions or discrepancies.
Sunnforest do not collect sensitive information from our customers. We assure all customers that all personal information collected would be used or disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected.
Only the necessary personal data is collected from customers for business purposes. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
1) Sunnforest will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any 3rd party. We do not send unsolicited marketing email to our customers. Customers will occasionally receive email on special promotions we hold. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
2) Sunnforest do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected.
3) Sunnforest have developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction of personal data that are no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes.
4) Sunnforest do not use "cookies", “web-bugs" or any other tracking technologies to collect information from users of our web site.
5) Sunnforest would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
Sunnforest ensure our customers that all personal information collected is accurate and kept up to date. We do not maintain duplicate copies of personal information in different systems.
1) Sunnforest ensure our customers that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
2) Only authorised personals have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have access to the data.
Sunnforest mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures will be taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.
"Your personal privacy is important to us and we will always vow to protect your interest at all costs."